Subject: [Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Mon Sep 5 23:14:19 2005

Two things come to mind reading that and taking a look at the images.
First off, that it's an incredible way to remove, or at least reduce the
fear of shooting people.  Second, it's probably something I should do
myself, since I do have a massive phobia shooting strangers.  I can't
think of a day where I haven't thought to myself that at least one, if
not more, interesting people would have made incredible shots, but can't
get the nerve to even try to get the shot.

I can think of easier things to do, perhaps going to the dentist would
be in that list...

Gerald

Message from kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer) ([Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.)