Subject: [Leica] I'm baaaaack
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Sep 5 19:36:37 2005

Thanks, Steve, as always. It is strange being a refugee in a motel filled
with refugees. The odd thing is that there is a bond that we all have, but
nobody wants to talk about what happened to us all. My wife is not doing
well tonight after watching the dying pets on TV. She feels personally
responsible for not getting gas in the truck the day before the storm. Thus,
she feels responsible for leaving the cats and dogs behind. I wish they
would let us in for an hour to get food and water to them, but the
authorities say no. I understand their reasoning, but it is still
frustrating.