Subject: [Leica] Blue Grouse now KODACHROME WOES
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon Sep 5 18:46:25 2005

Doug.  What film processing hastles?  I just got more KChrome back from
Costco and it is scratched.  It seems like all my KChrome I send in through
them comes back scratched.  The E6 stuff is just fine, so I know it is not
my camera.  What gives?  Are you having that problem.  Is there any place
else that will develop Kodachrome?

Aram

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Blue Grouse now KODACHROME WOES)