Subject: [Leica] Anne Rice
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 5 11:23:23 2005

In a message dated 9/4/2005 9:48:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
abridge@gmail.com writes:
Now I freely admit that I don't watch FOX or CNN but still, it's not
an endless set of images about looting. In fact many reports about
looting start with the need for getting food and water. It's when
people are looting hospitals, clothing stores, and swiping car-loads
of computers and TVs that the reporting gets ugly.

Watched some FOX news while in Chicago this weekend, and it was ALL
negative,
not one positive article on the show.  This seems normal for them.

Gene