Subject: [Leica] 21 candles
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 4 08:02:01 2005

Ric Carter responded :
Subject: Re: [Leica] 21 candles

>I swear, Sonny--
>You're going to ruin the boy's image!
>
> Candles and a glass of milk at Momma's table? What kind of blues/jam/
> rocker is that? Make sure his friends don't see it, just us old farts;^)<<

Hi Ric,
I saw the milk and thought it humorous for a 21 year old birthday. :-) But
then I remembered I didn't have an alcoholic beverage until I was 26 years
old! ;-)

However times did change over the years after the 26th. ;-)

ted

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] 21 candles)