Subject: [Leica] Venice, new wife, Leica M3 in November?
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Fri Sep 2 17:43:28 2005

Hello everyone,

I'll be spending my November honeymoon in Italy.  I
have about 14 days, and I'd like to spend most of them
in Venice, but I'm not sure what it will be like in
terms of weather and city life. Has anyone visited
Venice in November?  Do you think I should instead
take my travels to the south. My Leica M3 & Elmar
2.8/50 will also go along. I'm considering a lot of
Gold 100, with some Fugi 800 as well.

Thanks,
G Medina