Subject: [Leica] Leica 21-35mm
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Sep 2 07:29:14 2005

How does this affect the plane of focus, where the sensor presumably sits,
especially compared to film?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I dont have this lens, but assuming that you did not have this problem on a
Leica film camera, I think the phenomenon is known. With wide ange lenses,
the angle of the incoming light to the edges of the sensor is much less
than the ideal 90? degrees. So it might be a sensor problem not a lens
problem.
Didier

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Leica 21-35mm)