Subject: [Leica] NOLA Luggers
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Wed Aug 31 12:38:44 2005

Good afternoon;

Has anyone heard from or about Jeffrey yet?  We know that Chris and
Curtis are OK, but what about Jeffrey?

Is his part of the city still above water and are they evacuating
everyone in that area as possible?

Several years ago when Jeffrey was having a creative blockage and dry
spell, we had a discussion off-list about this very possible disaster.
 I had suggested he read John McPhee's "In Control of Nature" which
discussed this type of event.  The book is worth reading again.  I do
not know if Jeffrey made any photos that related to the discussion but
I hope so and hope all is still well with him and his family and
neighbors and they are able to evacuate to a more liveable place.

Our prayers go out to all in this disasterous situation.

Mike Stoesz
Laramie, Wy.