Subject: [Leica] Kyle Cassidy interview
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Tue Aug 30 16:56:18 2005

Those who subscribe to Photographers Forum magazine will find an
interview with Kyle Cassidy in the next issue due out shortly.  Within a
few days, copies should begin showing up in better book stores in the
USA: Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc.  If your book store does not have it
, they may be able to order a copy for you.

If you are not a subscriber and want to order a copy (or subscribe), go
to http://www.serbin.com/Photo_Forum/index.html and order the FALL 2005
issue.  (This issue was not up on the web site yet as of today.)  In the
USA, you can call the editor, Julie Simpson, at 805-963-0439 X240 to
order a copy or to subscribe

It was great fun interviewing Kyle. I hope you enjoy reading it.  In the
next issue (out in November) will be my interview with Jan Ralph, former
chief of photography at the UN for over 40 years.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, Florida