Subject: [Leica] Katrina - the aftermath
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Aug 30 15:43:55 2005

Things look worse for New Orleans now than they did yesterday. I see
they are going to have to evacuate people from the Super Dome and from
the rest of the bowl. It looks sooo grim.

Look. We have a winter home in Arizona. My wife and I will offer it to
a LUGer if they need a place to be dry, stable, for the months until
things get back to normal. There is an elementary and middle school
and a high school in Anthem. It's not fance but there are three
bedrooms and two baths. You'd have to live with pictures on the wall.

Feel free to contact us: 530-753-6802 or via this e-mail.

Adam