Subject: [Leica] PAW 35, Street by Night
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Aug 30 02:26:24 2005

At 02:09 AM 8/30/2005, Daniel Ridings wrote:

>Richard? You been drinking? :-)

As a matter of fact... Wait. No :-)

>The first one: Street by Night
>The main focus of interest that you point out, woman and her kid about
>40 feet away, is not very dominating in a dark street shot. It's a
>dark picture at night. Give us more than that. I know you can,
>otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Very interesting. I know there are many times that I like certain shots,
and they, ahem, have not been received as well as I thought they would be,
but this one got the stamp of approval from my wife too, who doesn't always
agree with me. Or may be she's thinking too much like me. I guess perhaps I
need a 3rd eye. Actually, as a matter of fact, this particular picture was
approved by a 3rd person, but may be because she was a friend...

>The second one can remain untitled. I just saw a fuzzy blob. Perhaps
>you posted the wrong shot?

Hee hee, the second one is the enlargement of the patch of the first one. I
am just pretty amazed (perhaps I am just amazed easily) how much details it
sucks up with no much lights.