Subject: [Leica] PAW 35, Street by Night
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Aug 30 02:14:01 2005

Philippe,
It could be an illusion. In low light, there are not many details.
When there's not many details, there's not a lot to reveal fuzziness.
What does show up are regions of contrast, and the contrast gives the
impression of being sharp.

The same degree of "sharpness" in a broad-daylight shot might be very
disappointing.

Just a guess ...

Daniel

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 35, Street by Night)