Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina - Climate Change
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Aug 29 18:22:01 2005

Jeffery:

>Were it not for the dwindling petroleum supply and high prices, I'd
>rather be in South Dakota.

You say that as if it were a bad thing!  Today's high was 84.  Tomorrow's is
projected to be 77.  Sunny and nice.  In the 50s in the morning.  Couldn't
wish for better weather.  The only bad weather here are the tornados, and
they're few and far between for the most part.  Well, the other bad weather
is during July when we have highs in the 90s and it's so hot you don't want
to venture outside.  :)

I fill up with gas about once every 3 weeks.  Costs me $30 for a tank o'
premium gas...13 gallons.  (Have a turbo, so have to get the higher octane.)

Hope you're still doing fine.  Been thinking of you every time the news
mentions the storm down there.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/