Subject: [Leica] Hyperfocal Focusing
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Sun Aug 28 16:06:50 2005

On Aug 28, 2005, at 3:47 PM, Marc James Small wrote:

> The old press
> photographers knew this one by heart:

With all respect--to you AND the old press photographers--this is
obviously not a formula you can do in your head, on the fly. I see the
value of working out a set of tables for your Speed Graphic lens(es),
but, given that the scales on Leica lenses really do work quite well in
my experience, what would I gain by doing these calculations for each f
stop for each lens?

Eric Ladner