Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Sun Aug 28 15:33:36 2005

On Aug 28, 2005, at 3:01 PM, Jeffery Smith wrote:

> My top floor is about 20' from the street level. I just hope I don't
> lose that roof.

Best wishes, Jeffery. I grew up between Houston and Galveston, 100 feet
from a bayou--I know what you're going through. If you haven't left
already, sit tight, and don't do anything stupid!

--Eric Ladner, "safe" now in earthquake country, and, perversely, sort
of missing hurricanes, which at least let you know they're coming

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT NOLA Katrina)