Subject: [Leica] Leica future and diehard fans
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sun Aug 28 15:10:35 2005

The answer is anything I can remember from my "playing in a band" days
in Memphis, TN when I was in college.  Today, it would be mostly likely
be used for picking with my singer/songwriter brother-in-law when he is
in town.  Very talented fellow named Neilson Hubbard (
http://www.neilsonhubbard.com/ ).  Me?  I deserve neither a Martin nor
a Leica, but I love them both!

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.