Subject: [Leica] Hyperfocal distance shooting, how to?
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Sun Aug 28 13:10:36 2005

Scott,
  With that lens, the scale is under the window and the distance is in the
window between NIKON and 35 D.  Since they only printed 22, 16, and 11, you
would have to guess 8, 5.6, 4, 2.8 and 2.  Concept works just like Ric
mentioned. For example, rotate the lens so the Infinity mark is over the 22
pre-printed below it, then look at the number over the 22 on the right.
that number tells you the closest distance 'in focus' I don't have that lens
so I can't check the actual number.
Bill