Subject: [Leica] Here we go again
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sun Aug 28 12:36:08 2005

I hope everyone down that way is on their way to safety.  I heard that
I-55 and I-59 are both one-way going north, all lanes.  New Orleans, as
we know it, may be over.  I wish everyone the best down that way and
you'll certainly be in out thoughts and prayers.  Doors are open here
in Jackson too.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.