Subject: [Leica] Leica future and diehard fans
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Aug 28 08:37:13 2005

Martins from the 60s are even going for premium prices. And then there's
just plain old inflation. Every time I gaze fondly at a new D-35, and cringe
at the price tag, I quietly weep thing about the fact that I sold the D-35 I
bought myself for my 40th birthday. :-( Just as the LUG mantra has always
been - never sell it, you'll end up buying it again later, so it should be
with classic guitars; try to buy a 60s Fender without first selling one of
your children.:-)