Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, why?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Aug 28 06:52:33 2005

SonC@aol.com wrote:

>I started Friday flowers on  the archivists list some time back, and as

Sonny, I've noticed that you shoot some of your flowers with a Panasonic
LC5.  I've resisted getting a "decent" digital camera until now, but am
looking for one that I can afford.

I just read a review on DCRP which gives the LC5 rather poor marks for
image quality, but I don't see that in your shots, nor in the shots at
Steve's Digicam review.

And, I think Bill Clough uses one, too, for his color shots.

Do you have any comments or thoughts on the image quality you've
obtained, and why some folks might not?

Thanks,

Ken

--