Subject: [Leica] Composition - The Golden Section?
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sun Aug 28 01:39:25 2005

So it's erotica and not pornography... ;?)

And speaking of pornography, some of the exhibitions at VISA are very
graphic. I thought I was immune to war pictures, having seen so many,
but I almost cried through Heidi Bradner's pictures of Chechenia...
Really tough! <http://www.heidibradner.com/>

Tarek

Le 28 ao?t 05 ? 07:29, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :

> Why, he did not show any pictures of the mathematical masturbation,
> you have to imagine it yourself!

No archive

Message from mortonenterprises at earthlink.net (Bruce Morton) ([Leica] Composition - The Golden Section?)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Composition - The Golden Section?)