Subject: [Leica] kali...
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sat Aug 27 21:03:42 2005

Steve,

  I like the second one much better than the first.  The first is very
tame.   That is,  a scene with one of you patients.  However, I think
that this second shot pulls you into the caption you provided.  I don't
know whether is speaks strongly to the bone marrow transplant issue,
but I think that it is a more powerful shot.  Thanks for posting.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.