Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Aug 27 18:18:48 2005

I'm still looking for one part actually and I'd be glad to find it,
tear stained or not.  A tiny piece of plastic from the hood that
forms a bridge between the cutout for the clip and the cutout to
allow a view through the hood.  I hope the neighbours didn't see me
crawling around on the driveway this morning, looking for it.  With
that little piece my hood would be complete again.

Rick.