Subject: [Leica] Composition - The Golden Section?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Aug 27 15:35:56 2005

Cheer up guys: it is a quote of a very well (sometimes hilaricly) written
and extremely informative article about visual design (such as making
pictures, as in making photographs) presenting a number of design laws in a
very logical and comprehensive way.
A rare combination of fun and information.
I just wanted to share that article with you as a result of the Golden
Section question.

Sorry if I offended you.