Subject: [Leica] Here we go again
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Aug 27 14:01:31 2005

Hi Jeff.... I hope you have those 100 rolls, and all yer cameras and
lenses in something that floats...

if you ride it out, good luck, and stay in touch....

if you seek higher ground, our door is open here in Phoenix.... it's
pretty dry, 110 degrees F. and we can take pictures of frozen
margheritas....

Steve