Subject: [Leica] Here we go again
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Aug 27 11:54:15 2005

Thanks, Sonny. I'm going to hunker in because of all of the animals (5
dogs, 2 cats, and a bird). My wife has a store with cinder block walls.
I'm going to put her and my mother-in-law over there. I'm hoping that
Katrina will make landfall to the west of us. That should drag her down
some before she reaches us.

Thanks again, buddy.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA