Subject: [Leica] Re:dirt and labs
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Aug 26 14:31:53 2005

Find a dip and dunk lab. No scratches. Which film? C-41 B&W films are very
thin.

Shame labs are not consistent. It's not that hard to check chemicals and
clean racks. Saving a few bucks to get let get ruined.

Also do check your cameras, though that's usually not the problem. I worked
at a labs for yrs and know that most do not clean their cameras. I've seen
everything from film pieces to cocaine(don't ask) inside cameras. Coke can
scratch films easily.

Chris