Subject: [Leica] Following in Geebee's footsteps - numbers 1 and 2
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 25 04:36:52 2005

On 8/23/05, Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl> wrote:
> do not stop at the last petrol station in Luxembourg
> before the Belgian, German or French borders--you will waste as much as
> 1/2 hour just waiting to fill up and pay. Stop at the FIRST station as
> you enter the country.

Which could, in fact, be one and the same thing (first and last
station). A cross-country trip through Luxembourg is not particularly
time-consuming :-)

Tough pick, Steve. I as fascinated by the grave inscriptions and the
tones (not used to seeing English on gravestones). The the fire you
started paid off well too.

Best,
Daniel

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Following in Geebee's footsteps - numbers 1 and 2)