Subject: [Leica] New website updates with wedding images
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 24 18:45:04 2005

'Tis true, brides and their mothers are probably the most finicky groups of
customers.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:New website updates with wedding images)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] New website updates with wedding images)