Subject: [Leica] OT: good time to pick up an Elite 5400
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 24 18:38:40 2005

Heh, I did say if you have a scanner you like already, then don't bother. I
would also concur that the difference between the Elite 5400 and the Nikon
LS-4000 is very small. Certainly much smaller than what some people would
lead you to believe. As for whether there is a difference at all -- I think
so, so it may be close to splitting hair on par with which Summicron is the
best or something.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] OT: good time to pick up an Elite 5400)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT: good time to pick up an Elite 5400)