Subject: [Leica] Canon Introduces 2 new digital SLR's
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Aug 24 00:30:19 2005

Hi Mark,
when I first started travelling to F1 Motor Races in 1976 all the
pros used Nikon. The F2 was the big thing. There was only one agency,
with two photographers, shooting Canon. One guy used Leicas. In
Istanbul last weekend there were probably 300 accredited professional
photographers covering the event and the vast majority have Canon. Of
the pros I am friendly with, and that is a lot, only John Townsend
still shoots Nikon. He has shown me his D2X. The rest are all Canon,
film or digital. It started a long time ago - well before digital.
Frank

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Canon Introduces 2 new digital SLR's)