Subject: [Leica] Apologies to innocent bystanders
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Wed Aug 24 00:04:54 2005

>It never fails.
>
>This week I went in the hospital for major surgery on my left ankle. I got
home about 2 hours ago. I had asked Sonny to remind you to behave if in my
absence you forgot to (he's one of half a dozen >people on the list that I
can ALWAYS count on to be polite without being meek). And of course, as soon
as I went under the knife, other knives came out. It always seems to happen
that way.

>I'm going to be relatively immobile for the next 6 weeks until I can walk
again, so I'll have plenty of time to admonish those of you who get out of
line.

1) Brian - I hope you are as fine as possible - best regards

2) in Belgium (or France maybe) we say : "il vaut mieux un coup de lance
qu'un coup de langue"

Bernard
bernard.degaute@skynet.be