Subject: [Leica] Apologies to innocent bystanders
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Aug 23 18:59:50 2005

It never fails.

This week I went in the hospital for major surgery on my left ankle. I got
home about 2 hours ago. I had asked Sonny to remind you to behave if in my
absence you forgot to (he's one of half a dozen people on the list that I
can ALWAYS count on to be polite without being meek). And of course, as soon
as I went under the knife, other knives came out. It always seems to happen
that way.

I'm going to be relatively immobile for the next 6 weeks until I can walk
again, so I'll have plenty of time to admonish those of you who get out of
line.

But the best way to deal with real or imagined insults in an online forum is
to pretend you didn't hear them. That trick always works.

Replies: Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Apologies to innocent bystanders)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Apologies to innocent bystanders)