Subject: [Leica] Universal viewfinder turret Russian Contax copy
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Tue Aug 23 17:07:28 2005

I don't see one listed in his "misc" but he does so much business,
I'm sure if you tell him to keep an eye out for one, your wait will
be short. Who knows, you might get the rarer "left hand" one that's
supposed to go on the Kiev- instead of the far more common one for
the LTM FSU fotoaparat.

Just a warning, though- once bought, FSU equipment is like a tatoo...
One bit ain't *quite* enough ("one is too many, a thousand never
enough!")