Subject: [Leica] Re:Zeiss ZI Camera
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Tue Aug 23 12:59:47 2005

>From zeissikon.com:

"However the Zeiss Ikon camera body, originally planned for shipments
from late May 2005, is now scheduled for serial deliveries to start in
August 2005. Additional time has been allocated to further improve the
camera in order to meet highest possible customer expectations. The
total time for the deliveries of the Limited Edition starting in
August is expected to be four months.

Deliveries of the Carl Zeiss lenses Distagon T* 2.8/15 ZM and Biogon
T* 2.8/21 ZM will also start in August 2005. The Sonnar T* 2/85 ZM is
scheduled for start of deliveries in September 2005."