Subject: [Leica] Places to look for used lenses?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Aug 22 18:59:02 2005

don.dory@gmail.com (Don Dory) wrote:

>Other than the obvious Summicrons also look at Summarons in 2.8 or 3.5
>configuration.

I agree with Don on the Summaron.  My 35/3.5 is producing excellent
results.  I know you specified a 35, but have you also considered a 50?
Summicron 50's, while not dirt cheap, are certainly available in very
good condition, at what I regard as reasonable prices.  I would also
suggest you take a look at the Elmar 50.  Mine continues to amaze me
with the quality of the images.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier