Subject: [Leica] New Leica pics posted: Sunday Pastorals...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Aug 22 18:47:31 2005

bonvini@optonline.net (Jay) wrote:

>Sorry you didn't capture more images in the interiors of the Hancock
>Shaker
>Village - amazing quality of light there.
>The light in the round barn is amazing.

Thanks for looking and commenting, Jay.

Yes, the light inside the barn IS amazing.  Unfortunately, the day I was
there, the barn had been taken over for the annual American Crafts fair,
and shooting was next to impossible.

And, while inside the "house," I was asked by an older couple if I would
take pictures of them...(they saw me with my camera around my neck), so
I ended up following them around and taking photos of them together!
Kinda fun, actually, but I didn't get enough shots of the inside light.

What intrigued me that day was the quality of the light outside, as
thunderstorms and showers moved in and out, and the light changed from
moment to moment.  #7 is one of the shots that really captured that, I
think.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier