Subject: [Leica] Canon Introduces 2 new digital SLRs NOW SCREENS
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Aug 22 15:04:53 2005

Ted

I too have a 20D. The only R lenses that I have are 50mm, 180mm, and
250mm. I find that the longer the lens the easier it is to focus. One
advantage of the new 5D is that the focussing screen is user changeable
- there are split screen finders available for the 20D, but they seem
very fiddly to install. Perhaps one of the alternative 5D screens would
make focussing easier at the wide end.

Steve