Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Aug 21 15:58:09 2005

i really do like "laughter."

make no apologies for the technicals, they are beautiful.
i cannot image the young lady bettered by any combination
of aspherics or the latest CCDs.

i'm not certain how "laughter is the
secret of life", but the juxtoposition of this inverted message and the
lucubration before it adds a healthy tension to the otherwise static and
almost formal composition.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com