Subject: [Leica] Muchas gracias, B.D. NOW...LIGHT QUALITY!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 21 13:21:30 2005

Walt Johnson said... Profoundly:
>>p.s. I'm curious if there is even such a thing as correct color. I pay
>>considerably more attention to light quality  than color temperature.  The
>>bottom line is the image and what it communicates.<<

Hi Walt,
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And those who understand light is the most important element first, last and
foremost are the people who produce the most interesting photographs!
Barring death and destruction where light quite often doesn't have a chance
to be effective. Not always! :-(

And of course this point:
>>The bottom line is the image and what it communicates<<

Is what makes a perfect photograph when the light is absolutely perfectly
seen and used in taking a great photographic moment.

The unfortunate thing is, there are so many people who believe using a Leica
makes their pictures perfect because it's shot with the Leica....... Horse
feathers. !!!!!!! The camera merely records what the photographer sees and
if he or she can't see light and content as one, they should take up
shredding paper as a pastime!

Obviously I'm right in tune with your feelings. :-)

ted