Subject: [Leica] Hand Held Light Meter?
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Aug 21 00:38:56 2005

On 21/08/2005, at 2:40, Steve wrote:

> I am looking for a good hand held light meter as I want to take
> more slides

35mm slides? MF slides? Lf slides?

for everything where size and speed of use isn't crucial  I will use
a 1? spotmeter, such pentax's.

If size and weight is a must you heard already the gossen digisix/
flash fellowship.
The 308 is fine, small and incredibly light also, but it does not
have precisely a solid look & feel.

If you want a half-way commit between those choices, get a luna-pro
with the spot attachement. It's limited to a 7? spot (or so) which I
dont find as useful as 1? meters, but is much better than do not have
the choice.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/