Subject: [Leica] JFK--Breaking the News - Now CNN
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Aug 20 10:34:19 2005

But now that you mention it, Tommy Lee Jones pontificates in "Men in
Black" that Americans are much better off thinking that they are safe so
it is best to just keep them uninformed. CNN keeps everyone
hyperinformed, to the point of making us all nuts. I rarely watch the
24-hour news channels any more, but my mother is not so fortunate. She
has CNN on from the moment she wakes up to the moment she turns on Jay
Leno at night. I've gotten so that I cannot visit her for more than just
a day or two. Eighteen hours of CNN straight all day every day can make
a survivalist out of even the most diehard liberal.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com