Subject: [Leica] DAS 62: Verichrome Pan and Horizontitis
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Aug 19 08:49:24 2005

Well it sure works for me. I've kept it up on the screen so I could
look at it every once and a while and I have no complaints. Perhaps
when you decided to frame it this way you were aware of the interplay
between his shirt, which is sharp, and the background which is like
his shirt might be but only a suggestion?

I have to think they'll like this image.

It's the first verichrome I can remember being posted here in some
time - and a film I've never used.

Adam