Subject: [Leica] MP, M7 Leica Promotion
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 18 14:15:12 2005

I believe that Leica may be getting back in business.  Logical
promotions that would appeal to it's customers.  The repair center
paying postage both ways is also a nice trick to get new profitable
business.

As to Yanks only, I bet that some of the more reliable shop keepers
would be happy to send anyone a package from the U.S.  Depending on
exchange rates and local pricing, it might make sense to purchase in
the U.S. and import the package.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com