Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 230
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Aug 18 12:09:39 2005

Thanks, Ric!

I was tempted to use a shot with the mices' rear ends facing the camera,
which was the pose they seemed to prefer!

The rod in the photo is supposed to rotate, which would have made the mice
all face the same way as they walked on the rod to avoid falling.  If that
had worked, the mice would have been no trouble at all...unfortunately to
find some decent light we had to move the apparatus to another room away
from the computer/controller.  In the end, it took a little while for them
to face the same way, but we waited them out.

Best,
Aaron