Subject: [Leica] A Leica camera for Korean patriots
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Tue Aug 16 17:43:52 2005

I think the guy commemorated was the only true patriot--the rest sadly
became (rich) sympathizers or just did what they were told by the Japanese
for 35 yrs. The huge majority (99%) of So. Koreans don't want reuninfication
with their poor, wretched, starving brothers/ sisters in the North because
it would lower their standard of living for a time. Unbelievable!

Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> wrote:I belong to the Korean Presbyterian
Church in New Orleans, and a
surprising number of church members feel the need to get eye surgery (to
become more European-looking). I don't like the "fixed" look on them,
but I suppose that people can look any way they want; but this one
scares me more than Michael Jackson.

http://website.lineone.net/~a1/jocelyne/11.htm