Subject: [Leica] RE: Richard's Lady with Attitude
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Aug 16 12:15:10 2005

Hi Jim, thanks for the comment. Yes, it is my wife. It's nice to have a
good and willing model around. The lighting is my attempt of Shoot from the
Shadow Side. We like to take baths at nights to soothe away the stress and
what not and she was standing there, and I said to myself, "heck we don't
need window daylight to get the Rembrandt light, the bathroom light may do
as well..."

use richard at imagecraft.com)