Subject: [Leica] emma see...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Aug 14 12:25:37 2005

On Aug 13, 2005, at 6:43 PM, Don Dory wrote:
> Steve,
> Another fabulous capture of a very human moment.  I think that you
> should talk to Ted about his publisher for "Women in Medicine"  Your
> images of the children in IC are truly quite fabulous.

thank you Don for your comment, which of course makes me feel happy
that people like you appreciate and understand. I have spoken with
Ted who has been extraordinarilly helpful, We are seeing what
eventually might be possible...

a book... yes, nice,  if I can find the support of a publisher with
an unusual sort of  understanding and vision...

much appreciated, Steve