Subject: [Leica] Thanks everyone...and another PAW
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Aug 10 21:01:23 2005

Aaron,

This very much sounds like my kind of event!!!

And I guess the 95 degrees is appropriate--after all, most spicy food
does come from hot countries, while northern food tends to be on the
bland side. So there must be some good reason to eat chili in hot
weather. For me a non-issue, I can eat anything in any weather ;-)

Nathan