Subject: [Leica] Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 10 14:17:50 2005

One thing you might want to consider in dealing with raw files is converting
them to Adobe DNG, Adobe's attempt to establish a universal raw format. You
can download the converter free at the PS website.

The converter has the added advantage of compressing the raw files using a
lossless compression - my 11 mg raw files become apx 4 mg DNG files.